Maximum Performance for Voice, Data and Power in the Real World
Traditional testing methods do not accurately measure the performance of cabling under the strain of increasing bandwidth demand, high power PoE, and evolving wireless technology. That’s why Berk-Tek developed a new 4-connector, 100-meter channel that measures cable performance with simultaneous transmission of voice, data and power in the real world. Berk-Tek testing measures the following:
- Mean Opinion Score (MOS) – A quality of service metric used mainly to measure VoIP.
- Frame Error Rate (FER) – A very rigorous test for IP data applications.
- Media Loss Rate (MLR) –A quality of service metric used to measure IP video (IPTV).
- Heat Rise from PoE – A measurement of how efficiently cabling can dissipate
This report will share:
- Real world application testing results
- How Berk-Tek designs and builds cables for the real world
- Which cables performed best under stressed conditions
* Download this test report and receive our "Voice Data Power: Maximizing Cable Performance for Voice, Data, and Power in the Real World" White Paper automatically!